Tutorials for Eye Makeup
Someone rightly said, “Eyes are the windows to the soul” and we couldn’t agree more. Perfect eye makeup accentuates your beauty several times. But getting that iconic, creative, and oomph-level eye makeup look takes a lot of patience, time, and effort. And most of us lack in one aspect or the other while applying eye makeup. Either we don’t have the time or the patience to make that perfect winged eyeliner or choose the most perfect eye shadow shades. But to be honest, can we blame ourselves? Every morning we are either rushing to catch those early morning college classes or hurrying up to reach the office on time. And I can bet that most of you have not tried more than two eye makeup looks. But there are so many different types of eye makeup looks that will absolutely blow your mind. You will look absolutely stunning and drop-dead gorgeous on all occasions with the different eye makeup looks that we are going to tell you about. And you don’t have to fret about creating these looks for eye makeup because we are going to you a step-by-step tutorial. We are also going to link some products that can be pretty useful for eye makeup looks. Continue reading to know all of these.
1. Simple Kohled Eye Makeup
- Apply primer, concealer, and foundation in alignment with your skin tone in this very order.
- Start off with eyebrows. Groom them with a brown eyebrow pencil and fill any gaps.
- Use the L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique – Supreme Black kohl and apply it on your lower waterline and upper lash line. Apply one more coat for extra drama.
- Next up, use the L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara – Extra-Blackto make your eyelashes look more voluminous.
- Tutorial for eye makeup will be complete with some luscious nude lips.
2. Winged Eye Makeup Look
- Start by applying primer, concealer, and makeup for eye makeup look like this one. Make sure that the concealer and foundation are true to your shade.
- Apply a shade of baby pink hue over the eyelids and blend it towards the crease using a sponge.
- Use the Nykaa Black Magic Liquid Eyeliner and trace it over the eyelids and from the end of the eyes, extend a small flick upwards.
- And what will perfectly complement this eye makeup look? Dramatic lashes with the help of Nykaa Lash Talk Like it Long Lengthening Mascara.
- And finally, red pouty lips.
3. Smokey eyes makeup look
- Create a perfect base for eye makeup using a primer, concealer, and foundation.
- Apply grey eyeshadow as a base for this eye makeup.
- Use the Revolution Pro Supreme Pigment Gel Eyeliner – Black or any other gel eyeliner 9over your eyelash.
- This is the crucial step. Professional Eyeshadow Glide Swiss Beauty – 06 should be used by lightly pressing the brush, adding smokey effects to the lids and lower lash line. For a smokier look, use your fingertips to smear out the colour around the edge.
- Go for glossy pink lips.
4. Classic Cat Eye Look
- Set the perfect base for eye makeup look by applying primer, concealer and foundation for an eye makeup look like this one.
- Highlight the inner corner of your eyes using some highlighter.
- Use Nykaa Get Inked! Sketch Eyeliner Pen – Onyx 01eyeliner and draw a line along your upper eyelash line. And when you reach the end, extend this line to your brow bone.
- You can add more drama to your eyes by using Rimmel London Scandaleyes Reloaded Mascara – Blackon your eyelashes.
- And you know what will complete this look. A red-tinted creamy lipstick.
5. Defined Waterline look
- You know how to begin. With a simple base of primer, concealer, and foundation of the right shade for your skin tone.
- Using an eyebrow pencil, accentuate your brows.
- Use the O3+ Amaze Eyes Sketch Pen Liquid Eye Liner Black Magic eyeliner and trace a line along your upper lash line with a flicker at the end. And trace your eyeliner along the lower lash line too.
- Next step, you use the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal- Turquoise along your water line and lower lash line.
- Finish the look with brownish nude lips.
6. Dark Eyeshadow makeup look
- First, you need to have the perfect base with primer, concealer, and foundation of the right shade for eye makeup look of this type.
- To achieve a winged-out eyeshadow appearance, apply a dark purple shade like the Inglot Freedom System Eye Shadow Matte Square – 375 all over your lids. For a darker finish, layer it.
- Apply black eyeliner along your upper eyelash line starting from the inner corner of your eyes.
- Apply two coats of Faces Canada Magneteyes Dramatic Volumizing Mascara Intense Black Finish to brighten your eyes.
- Finish the look with dark red lipstick.
Some Parting Thoughts
Try all of these eye makeup looks on different occasions and set the stage on fire. We will be very happy to look at some of your finest eye makeup looks. And don’t give up too quickly, for an eye makeup look can take some time to achieve that pro level of perfection. But always be sure to go with some waterproof and long-lasting for eye makeup otherwise you will end up regretting it.